Lessons in Financial Education
- Easy to start — Log in anywhere with internet & work at your own pace
- Fun – Videos and activities make learning about money fun
- Broad – build language, maths and digital skills while you learn about managing money- great for your C.V.
- Flexible – can be paused and replayed at anytime, picking up where you left off
- Relatable – uses real life examples to make learning about money useful and interesting
- Approachable – you don’t have to be in a classroom- you learn on your own terms and can work independently
- No pressure – the formal qualification for LiFE is optional- you can simply achieve a certificate of completion, without the stress of an exam!
Call 0207 639 6718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to sign upREGISTER AT BELLS GARDENS COMMUNITY CENTRE, 19 BULLER CLOSE, PECKHAM, LONDON SE15 6UJ
Certificate when you complete all 8 topics, and the option to take an exam to get a level 1 qualification awarded by the London Institute of Banking and Finance.